Thursday, 31 July 2008

Eddies 3rd Birthday





































new cuz Jake


















3 comments:

The Uitermarkts said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see you started a blog. I love all the pictures! This will be great to keep in touch and see what the Heffernans have been up to. Love you all!!

Joe and Julie said...

Eddie's pics at his birthday party are adorable! Such a happy little boy! And the pooh pics are great, so we can see Eddie at play with you. I love the pic of you 3 by the big tree trunk or rock. It looks professional. I just want to give him a big hug!!!! So, give him one for me. love to you all! Aunt Julie

Anna Leigh said...

Hi, Gretchen! It's Anna Leigh, your Aunt Julie gave me your blog address. I love all your pics! And am sooooooo jealous of your greenhouse. I'd give my right arm for one (really, I would). And I love all the winter shots, that is one thing we don't get in North Carolina: a good snow! And you were so cute as a pregnant mamma! Keep the pics coming!